- This event has passed.
Lather Be Soaping & Sipping – Soap Making Experience
March 26 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In this hands-on all-inclusive class, you will be guided through the process of making all natural glycerin base melt and pour soap.
Lather Be Soaping & Sipping: In this hands-on all-inclusive class, you will be guided through the process of making all natural glycerin base melt and pour soap adding color and scent with your choice of essential oils or fragrance oils to customize to your liking. This Glycerin Soap making class is also helpful for those who have tried basic melt and pour soap making before as tips, tricks and ideas will be shared during the class.
– 2 hour class
– 1 1/2 oz of glycerin
– You keep the soap that you made
– Fragrance your soap with essential and fragrance oils
– Natural micas for color, botanicals and exfoliators
– We supply the silicone molds for you to make your soap (If you have a favorite bring it)
– Apron provided
– The soap base is very hot and this class is not recommend for anyone under the age of 12
Cancellations – Rain or shine we will be here. We will reschedule for snow. The class is non-refundable but can applied to a future class.
Experience includes one (1) glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage.